Kitchen Exhaust Professional For Hire.

H

Hood-Tek

Kitchen Exhaust Professional For Hire. UPDATED!

Ok. I had enough of the storms in Florida. I have been in the exhaust cleaning industry for 20 years and last year the storms in Florida made me move to Georgia.

Anyway, I owned a very busy company cleaning upwards of 40 hoods a night. I know every aspect of this business and now I am for hire! I am looking for a long-term position in sales/management but I am also available for travel and training. I will relocate for the right position. I am available for training services on a 3-5 day basis. Additional time can be discussed.

Complete background and resume available to the right company or person.

Partial Experience:

> 20 years in the industry
> Helped Edit Phil Ackland's Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Manual
> Account Rep. for major accounts like: Wal*Mart, Sam's, Hilton, Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios....to name a few.
> Prior Hood Cleaning Teacher for continued education course.
> 7 time published author in the industry
> Setup at last 6 major tradeshow events
> Safety in the Workplace Trainer
> PECT Certified
> Proven track record!

UPDATE> I also need to mention that I managed 6 full-time pressure washing trucks and operators that cleaned heavy equipment in the Florida Phosphate Mines. We also performed general pickup truck washes for the mine vehicles and had 3 stationary wash pits. Alot of the equipment cleaning was actually performed on-site out in the swamps and muck! Radiator washes, Preventive Maintenance washes, 250 hour washes, 500 hour washes, 1000 hour washes, and HUGE DRAGLINE washes were everyday processes......Boy did we have fun during the rainy season.........................4 wheel drive and a snatch strap.

Also as part of our Pressure Washing Division, we cleaned 3 fleets of sludge (grease) pumping trucks for Darling Services. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Please email me for additional information at josephbajner@plantationcable.net

Thanks,

Joe [hello]

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hood-Tek

Hey Pete

Pete @ Sun Brite said:
Joe, I'd like to talk to you. Please contact me at 1-877-578-7759

Just emailed you and I will call you today.

Joe

Our Sponsors