Ocean Wash, Winnipeg,Manitoba,Cananda

colin

Hello all, this is Colin from Ocean Wash, here in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, my partner Jeff Wilson and I have just opened up shop on our new residential and commercial power washing company, after months of research and many countless hours of reading and testing products we now have the confidence it takes to be part of the pressure wash community. we have just purchased a new H&H 7ft by 16ft enclosed trailer and now we have room to store all our washers, hoses and all the tools of the trade. We have been washing trailers for a major pakage hauling company for the last few years, using mostly acid and mild soaps, but i find being tied to a contract like that kept us dirty and wet stuck in a dusty yard, now its time for us to spiff up the truck and trailer with some nice new signage, do a little local advertising and get things rolling
I just want to say this site has been very helpful in providing excelent tip,s and endless resource leads, we will keep in touch with all of you and let you all know how this works out for us.
I also would like to add that after reading all the different posts about pricing and low ballers we plan to stand firm on our prices and rely more on quality workmanship rather than cave in and lower our prices, and we both firmly believe that is the only way to go,,,

thanks for being here

Colin Harris
Ocean Wash
www.oceanwash.ca (site will be up any day now)
Winnipeg,Manitoba
Canada
caharris@mts.net

Our Sponsors