get dirty

packpro

hey guys, my name is jason and i have been power wahsing for the past year, from the looks of things i havent seen anyone on here that does what i do so i thought i would chime in, i custom clean hog barns in iowa. "dirtiest job ive ever done" anyway i got tired of busting butt 6 days a week for 10 bucks an hour so i am going out on my own. the money making potential up here is close to $60.00 an hour so i dont see any other option but going out on my own.needless to say my ex boss isint happy about this, as to i was his fastese and cleanest washer, so i cant ask him any questions. i was never so happy as to when i found this site, so thank you is in order to the ones that created this site and all of you that have posted, i welcome all e-mails with questions or answers or even just to talk about diffrent approches to the power washing buissness.

Last edited:

russ s

good luck and i wish you well however there are many other uses for a washer i urge you to evplore the bbs and see what your options are as far as types of washing ,it can be way morew profitable than 60 per hour and a lot less smelly but if its what makes you happy then dont change a thing [hello]

Our Sponsors