Newbie in Houston

P

PW-Kevin

Hi everybody! Since this is my first post, I'll just introduce myself and say a little bit. My name is kevin and I'm in the process of trying to get my own PowerWashing business up and going here in Houston. I don't know a lot about power washing, but am doing all the research and everything now. I was looking for a place where I can get information or maybe a few questions answered from some that may be in the business already. And I think I've found it here. I look foward to posting on your site and letting eveyone know how I progress in my business.

Larry B

Welcome to the board. Use hte search function extesivley and you will find a lot of free information. If you have a question after that I am sure somebody will help you out.

Revive

Reserch

Welcome aboard Kevin. There is a lot of guys here that have a wealth of knowledge. I spent weeks reading previous posts and used the search button extensively at the beginning "every day". You'll find that if you spend endless hours,most of your questions will answered. After that fire away.

Last edited:

Our Sponsors