Are you enjoying the season???

L

LightningClean

How are all of you doing? Are you enjoying the fact that you can be out there cleaning?
Sure beats being stuck in the house most of the day slamming letters on the key boards, huh? I hope all have a good year this year. I just went and picked up my cold water washers in antisipation for next week. I'm still a little nervous about doing my spring maintenance cleaning on the decks but I think that in a week it should be ok. I have cleaned some concrete and a few awnings so far this year. What has everybody else been doing? Have a great and profitable 2000.

Rob/GetSealed

Kevin

Hey Rob I'm still hanging in there being a newbie and all. My biggest problem is advertising so far. I still get the willys talking to folks I dont know. I am getting better at it though. Im gonna be placing a flyer in the paper after Mardi Gras here for 198 bucks to go to 4000 household. I dont know what the cost is for printing them though. Hopefully the phone will start ringing after that. Also my rig is going to be in the Mardi Gras parade so folks will see it before the flyer comes out!My wifes ready for me to be out of her hair and out sweating like a preacher and so am I!

L

LightningClean

Kevin,
Never let them see you sweat! Flyers in papers are good but I have guys drop flyers off at doors. It works and is cheep. Make and copy your own flyers. Cheeper and more personal. I have a lot of experience advertising, so if you need some help e-me and I'll e-mail you my number and we can talk.

Rob

Good Luck all in 2000

Our Sponsors