Pictures of the new F450 Vinyl Wrap!!!

See-It-Clean

Hey Guys, just curios what you thought about the new wrap, any suggestions for the enclosed trailer we're about to wrap?

Attachments

• picture 1 resize.JPG
    picture 1 resize.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 352
  • picture 2 resize.JPG
    picture 2 resize.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 283
  • picture 3 resize.JPG
    picture 3 resize.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 252
  • picture 4 resize.JPG
    picture 4 resize.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 238

PressurePros

Thats what I'm talking about. I'm probably gonna have to get new trucks next year and that is the way to go for advertising. Who did the design and all that good stuff?

See-It-Clean

there is a company here in Utica Michigan that does all my cards and advertising for me you should really look them up they are really good. I dont know if i can give there name out but you can e-mail me if you want to talk further about it.

jetstream1

Now that is Sweet.Way to go on the wrap
That stands out. By the way about how fast can you knock out cab and trailer and what kind of chem do you use on fleets to get the best clean with a fast turn out
thanks

Jet Stream Pressure Washing
Orangecity FL

taselton2

Powerstroke!!

That's One Tough Looking Rig, That Should Work Well As Rolling Advertisement!! If you do homes you could put a nice home on the trailer.

Last edited:

See-It-Clean

At the meat packing company we do the tractors, trailers, and rinse the blood out of the trailers with an average time of about 6 an hour. At one of the chemical plants I wash we average about 7 tanker rigs an hour. We do all trucks by hand with panel bright and another less harsh truck wash.

taselton2

See-It-Clean said:
At the meat packing company we do the tractors, trailers, and rinse the blood out of the trailers with an average time of about 6 an hour. At one of the chemical plants I wash we average about 7 tanker rigs an hour. We do all trucks by hand with panel bright and another less harsh truck wash.

WE DO MAINLY ROOFS, BUILDINGS, & HOMES. YOUR BUSINESS IMAGE IS VERY IMPRESSIVE WITH THAT RIG, PULL AN ENCLOSED, WRAPPED TRAILER BEHIND IT AND YOU HIT A HOME RUN. GREAT JOB!!!

Last edited:

See-It-Clean

Thanks, my enclosed trailer is set up for wet blasting, so i'm not sure wether or not to stay with the semi on the side or should i do different graphics for the wet blasting.

See-It-Clean

The box is 10 feet long, 7 feet high and 8 feet wide and to have it vinyl wrapped costs $2,700 and that was a deal around here.

Our Sponsors