Cleaning vent hood walls

somecook44

Hi, I work as a cook and I was wondering what would work best to get the grease and stuff off the walls of the vent hood...we usually just use sheila shine but it doesn't really get the grease off, and any other cleaner leaves horrible streaks.

Jeff Joyner

J & J Powerwash Solutions

I need to learn how to clean Restuarant hoods,is there any instructional material out there,I understand the principle,is there a video.

PressurePros

I understand the principle behind nuclear reactors. I wonder if there is a video that will help me stick it to the power company.

Hey Jeff, just having some fun at your expense. Welcome to the board. There are trainng videos, books and courses out there if you do a search. Whether or not they are woth the price of admission some guys will argue that.

Stan's advice is a good start. Its a nasty business. My opinion.. A one crew company can do other venues (property washing, decks, flatwork) to earn more money a whole bunch easier. But.. if you like doing sales all day, sleeping while your family eats dinner to wake up and work all night then its great.

Jeff Joyner

restuarant hoods

Well my idea is to learn how to clean them hire me a crew so they can do some of the work at night,I already work at night.O.K.,anybody out there in North Carolina want some free labor in trade for learning how to clean restuarant hoods.I have searched for videos on how to clean restuarant hoods but have not been able to find them,any advice on where to look?Thanks for the reply

Jeffer19702

Go to Phil Auckland.com He is the master at getting you started in the business. You can also search the web hood cleaning

Our Sponsors