New Here

azclient

My name is Debbie I'm in Arizona. I am not actually in the pressure washing business however one of my clients does. I wanted to come on here to understand a little more about the industry so I can better serve his needs and help him in any way possible. I look forward to learning....

Deb

azclient

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I am a virtual assistant. I basically handle his books, invoicing, preparing reports for the accoutant, research etc....basically a go to person only we do it primarily over the phone, email, etc.

I wanted to learn about his business because his down times seem to hit him hard and wanted to see other avenues he might be able to pursue to keep his income flowing. I've already learned quite a bit from this site and recommended he join to see what others are doing in the industry. Here in Arizona there really is no weather to hinder work but we just went through a huge growth in new homes and now that is cutting back and he will need another approach or added customer base to make up for it.

thank you
deb [hello]

Our Sponsors