Hello All Let me introduce myself

gary7787

I am new to this board but not new to power washing. I started in 1989. 5 Hot water machines. My new site is www.wewashhomes.com Let me know what you guy's think. I am never to old to learn new tricks. My name is Gary Hall and the business is Hall's We Clean service. I am in Delaware. Have Fun

OCPW

gary7787 said:
I am new to this board but not new to power washing. I started in 1989. 5 Hot water machines. My new site is www.wewashhomes.com Let me know what you guy's think. I am never to old to learn new tricks. My name is Gary Hall and the business is Hall's We Clean service. I am in Delaware. Have Fun

Very impressive fleet...my only question is how do you afford all that equipment if you only clean 400 homes a year? By the looks of your equipment you would need to clean 1,000 home just to break even. :)

And what the hell do you do with that freightliner?

James S

Very well said...he didn't get that nice of equipment by doing half-a** jobs or being unprofessional, i don't do house washing but I'm sure you'll be a good addition to the board..welcome.

Last edited:

gary7787

Freightliner

The plan for the freightliner is to mount a hot water unit on it with a 500 gal water tank. I hope to mount it in such a way that I can quickly take the bobcat and remove it. Right now I use it as a big pickup it has an L shaped couch in the rear and fridge between the front seats. It really does impress the customers when you roll in nice stuff. I did not get where I'm at in a short time been in the business since 1989 and we know how to charge for what we do. Have Fun

OCPW

gary7787 said:
The plan for the freightliner is to mount a hot water unit on it with a 500 gal water tank. I hope to mount it in such a way that I can quickly take the bobcat and remove it. Right now I use it as a big pickup it has an L shaped couch in the rear and fridge between the front seats. It really does impress the customers when you roll in nice stuff. I did not get where I'm at in a short time been in the business since 1989 and we know how to charge for what we do. Have Fun

Good plan, your next rig should be an F750 quad cab, if I ever make it big that will be my work truck. As for now the ranger will have to do. :)

Our Sponsors