Pitch Witch

clearview

Has anyone used the pitch witch with success? I talked to a company in Virginia whose owner says that's all they use. Seems to have good success with it. I'm considering getting the 48 ft model. Would love some feedback from someone who's used it. Thanks.

CaroliProWash

We have one buried somewhere in the garage. It's an older model - had the worst tendency to flip over like a turtle at the worst possible times. I think we actually used it more on driveways for rinsing than on roofs. You have to have the Coress to use it I believe (an invaluable tool IMO) You're welcome to ride over and play with it to see if you like it before you buy one?

Celeste

CaroliProWash

Our Coress is a 36 footer - when you get to 48, you have to have one of their supports (more $$) and we've never needed more than 36 ft for what we use our extension for.

Celeste

gks72

It does get tricky once you extend it, I've added 16' from my 24'er to give my 36'er some more reach, I have taken an old handle from a paint roller, and installed a wall hook into the handle, twist it onto a fiberglass pole to lift it up on the roof. Never had to do the full 50' of length. but thats a way to lift it up.

Its a bit of a "rich man's" water broom. Glenn who makes them is a great guy with a great product, regardless.

CaroliProWash

We tried the "homemade" support pole thing - that experience could've gotten us $100K on one of those funny video shows :) Let's just say if you're going to have to use a support system - make sure you get it straight up front who's driving the thing, who's left one might be referring to.....it can get comical fast!

Celeste

clearview

yeah, the guy i talked to said he didn't usually need more than 36 feet. i just don't like the bleach and go method. I'd love to be able to advertise a really safe method like pitch witch.

russ s

I dont see it as safe it is still pressure washing IMHO , I dont do the bleach and go I do the bleach , TSP + borax and rinse and I protect the plants and we use a ground man and we have no problems and customers are satisfied .

Our Sponsors