Eat Oils BT200

Tried the sample Doug sent me of the EATOILSâ„¢ BT200â„¢ yesterday. Stuff exceeded my expectations. almost 10,000 square foot of pavers and set stone, dozens of oil stains from contractors truck that have been parking there over the past year to perform the $300,000 remodel and addition.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Not one to rave about new products, but my experience with the EATOILSâ„¢ BT200â„¢ was amazing, and I highly recommend the product.

cleanandgreensolutions.com

Disclaimer: I am not a spokesperson for Clean & Green, received no compensation for this endorsement. When I find a reputable source with a cutting edge green product, I will always share with my like minded contractor colleagues.

New Look

Registerd User
Good to hear....how did you apply it?

Looking forward to my sample. I have a special commercial job in mind for it. :)

Per instructions Carlos. Pre wet the stains with a bit of H2O, then applied a small portion of the BT200, lightly brushed it in, then let it dwell about an hour while my crew worked on other ares of the project.

Spun the entire area using my Steel Eagle 3 bar with 25 degree tips, rinsed. Let dry while we did the neighbors driveway (bonus $200 for 45 minutes work), came back at took the after pictures.

Good to hear....how did you apply it?

Looking forward to my sample. I have a special commercial job in mind for it. :)

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Yep, will do right now. I went on the SW1000 web site to try and get the MSDS for SW1000 but it wasn't there or I couldn't find it. Was suprised at that.

New Look

Registerd User
I will email you one.

I like how thick BT200 is ...almost like a 'jell.

What is the mix ratio for this on heavy duty de-greasing?

Also,

How much for a 5 gallon pail? On the website it says that a 5 gal. pail makes 320 gallons...Help me out with this logic as it relates to still being classified as a de-greaser. What am I missing here.

Appreciate it Doug....

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Logic of BT200

I will email you one.

I like how thick BT200 is ...almost like a 'jell.

What is the mix ratio for this on heavy duty de-greasing?

Also,

How much for a 5 gallon pail? On the website it says that a 5 gal. pail makes 320 gallons...Help me out with this logic as it relates to still being classified as a de-greaser. What am I missing here.

Appreciate it Doug....

Carlos, for most general all purpose cleaning methods for any of the EATOILS products, the Manufacture recommends diluting at 2 onuces per gallon of water. So if you have 640 ounces to a five gallon pail and dilute it 2 ounces per gallon of water you will make 320 gallons. For heavy degreasing (removing oil stains, cleaning gas stations, etc) though you will dilute anywhere form 5-10 ounces per gallon up to using it full strength. There are many different applicatons you can use the BT200 for. I use it to wash houses at 5 onuces to a gallon because it will KILL mold and mildew and even provides ongoing cleaning even after your done. We have schools that use it to remove scuff marks on gym floors, awning cleaners use to clean awnings, we have carpet cleaners and tile and grout cleaners that use it. It was also used to clean up after the Exxon Valdez spill and some independant contractors used it in the recent Gulf Spill to clean up marshes and even the birds.

Many, Many other uses for it too. Go to there web site at EatOils Ecologo Certified Green Cleaning & Treatment Products | Main and you can research all their products. Lot's of great information there. Feel free to also call Charles Robinson at 866.621.8244 w any questions. He is the owner of the company and National Sales Manager and very knowledgeable about these Bio-Remediation type products. And as always, I am here for you too.

Remember that the BT200 is a CERTIFIED (by an independant 3rd party testing facility) GREEN product. There is truly absolutely nothing harmful in it. You can actually stick your arm in a 5 gallon pail and leave it in there all day and it will not harm you in any way. I ven tell people that if you were swallow it, the worst thing that would happen is you'd get a bad case of gas, it's just gonna clean you out.

Hope this helps.

Doug

New Look

Registerd User
Carlos, for most general all purpose cleaning methods for any of the EATOILS products, the Manufacture recommends diluting at 2 onuces per gallon of water. So if you have 640 ounces to a five gallon pail and dilute it 2 ounces per gallon of water you will make 320 gallons. For heavy degreasing (removing oil stains, cleaning gas stations, etc) though you will dilute anywhere form 5-10 ounces per gallon up to using it full strength. There are many different applicatons you can use the BT200 for. I use it to wash houses at 5 onuces to a gallon because it will KILL mold and mildew and even provides ongoing cleaning even after your done. We have schools that use it to remove scuff marks on gym floors, awning cleaners use to clean awnings, we have carpet cleaners and tile and grout cleaners that use it. It was also used to clean up after the Exxon Valdez spill and some independant contractors used it in the recent Gulf Spill to clean up marshes and even the birds.

Many, Many other uses for it too. Go to there web site at EatOils Ecologo Certified Green Cleaning & Treatment Products | Main and you can research all their products. Lot's of great information there. Feel free to also call Charles Robinson at 866.621.8244 w any questions. He is the owner of the company and National Sales Manager and very knowledgeable about these Bio-Remediation type products. And as always, I am here for you too.

Remember that the BT200 is a CERTIFIED (by an independant 3rd party testing facility) GREEN product. There is truly absolutely nothing harmful in it. You can actually stick your arm in a 5 gallon pail and leave it in there all day and it will not harm you in any way. I ven tell people that if you were swallow it, the worst thing that would happen is you'd get a bad case of gas, it's just gonna clean you out.

Hope this helps.

Doug

Thanks Doug for the detailed explanation. Maybe I will sip some with my morning coffee...I could use a good cleaning. [bb]

I tested it out last night on a dumpster pad...small test but a test nevertheless. I will go by this morning and take a look at it.

New Look

Registerd User
I will be at a warehouse tomorrow morning doing a FUNKY clean up.

The test last night was inconclusive for both BT2 and SW1.

Doug...can you email prices for 5 gal. and 55 gal drums and also how long it would take to get here?

Thanks.

New Look

Registerd User
Mark or Doug.....does BT200 kill algae and/or the spores that embed themselves in pavers. I have a 10k sq ft cleaning job (commercial) and am thinking about giving BT200 a whirl on this.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Carlos,

Yes the BT200 will kill the spores and will prevent algae
in the future.

Leave the BT200 on the surface so it has a chance to work.

Check out these blogs regarding BT200 and mold / mildew etc.

Eatoils Newsblog: Removing Mold & Mildew From Soft Mexican Brick With EATOILSâ„¢ BT200â„¢

Eatoils Newsblog: MOLD & MILDEW ON OUTDOOR SURFACES

How can you get rid of mold and mildew on fences, decks, concrete and stone work, patio furniture, vinyl awnings & gazebos, shelters, etc without using harsh chemicals? Well, we just happen to have a few good pictures of EATOILSâ„¢ BT200â„¢ doing just that!

Over the years we have encountered a number of situations where mold & mildew have attacked surfaces and left a serious discoloration. As we do not like to use bleaches or other harsh chemicals in anything that we do we have found that EATOILSâ„¢ BT200â„¢ is an ideal mold & mildew cleaner and preventer.

Just mix at approx. 4 oz./gal (30ml/L) and spray it on the surface to wet it down. Wait for about 30 minutes and agitate with a stiff brush (for softer materials use a softer brush) - you'll see the mold and mildew break down and release from the surface. Rinse and repeat. Older problems will take multiple applications. The mold & mildew will disappear and the residual product will help to prevent re-infestation.

We have tried this approach on all kinds of surfaces and the product will not harm the surface in any way as there are no harmful chemicals, solvents, or damaging materials whatsoever in the product. In fact, the product is ECOLOGOâ„¢ certified GREEN and safe for the environment.

BT200+CLEANING

MILDONCON.JPG

Last edited:

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Mark or Doug.....does BT200 kill algae and/or the spores that embed themselves in pavers. I have a 10k sq ft cleaning job (commercial) and am thinking about giving BT200 a whirl on this.

Carlos, yes it will. See amrks post. Also make sure you post treat the pavers when done, leaving the BT200 on the pavers, (especially the joints) with out rinsing.

New Look

Registerd User
thanks guys...customer is calling for us to seal afterwards...will BT200 work with a coat of sealant on it?

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
thanks guys...customer is calling for us to seal afterwards...will BT200 work with a coat of sealant on it?

The Bt200 will stop working as soon as you pour sealer on it. However after the sealer dries, you could then apply BT200 again.

New Look

Registerd User
The Bt200 will stop working as soon as you pour sealer on it. However after the sealer dries, you could then apply BT200 again.

If this is the case then I may talk the customer out of sealing and just go with a BT application

New Look

Registerd User
Mark....I will be over today to pick up mine!!

I am trying to get out of hanging the christmas lights ...hopefully Bettye will understand!!!!! :)

Our Sponsors