My Review of BT200

New Look

Registerd User
Received a very small sample of BT200 from Doug....maybe a cup of the stuff. As promised I wanted to give it a fair review in the field. Yesterday I mixed all of the sample to 3 gallons of water. I wanted to see the following:

Foam capability
Clinging capability
Irritation to Eyes or Skin
Dwell Time Needed
Cleaning Capability

I was happy with everything about it. I guess the bottom line for us contractors is whether or not it will clean.

Anyway the pics are below.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 54

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Carlos, that mix ratio is weak for cleaning oil and grease. But it looks like it turned out well for you. Glad your happy. Thanks for trying it and most of all thanks for posting about it. Appreciate it.

Clean County

Hey Doug,
What is interesting about your product is that its safe on the environment. That is a good seller these days. For Marketing purposes it looks great for Companies to sell that point to potential clients. This is something that I would have an interest in doing with my company.

So that is the big plus in using a product like this degreaser. That aside and that is a big plus----is it really possible for a "Green Product" to be as good as a degreaser as other degreaser's that work but arent environmentally safe?

How Do I go about getting a sample of your product and does it come in a powder or liquid concentrate?

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Hey Doug,
What is interesting about your product is that its safe on the environment. That is a good seller these days. For Marketing purposes it looks great for Companies to sell that point to potential clients. This is something that I would have an interest in doing with my company.

So that is the big plus in using a product like this degreaser. That aside and that is a big plus----is it really possible for a "Green Product" to be as good as a degreaser as other degreaser's that work but arent environmentally safe?

How Do I go about getting a sample of your product and does it come in a powder or liquid concentrate?

John, not only is safe for the environment, it actually HELPS the evnvironment every time you use it. My business has increased by about 30% since I started advertising that "We use certified GREEN cleaning products", and continues to grow. It is not only possible for a GREEN product to work as good, but also better. The thing about this product is you have to give it time to work. It uses nature (good bacteria) that is harvested to do the cleaning. That is why this product is a truly "Certified GREEN Product". Lot's of products are labeled "Environemntally Friendly" but that does not make them truly "GREEN", and thats the difference with this product. The BT200 is Certified GREEN by a independant 3rd party certification company.

I'll call you later today get your info about free sample and we can talk more. I really have to try to repsect the rules of the forum when talkking about the product as I am not a sponsor, yet, and I don;t want to break any rules. Love this forum and want to respect it's rules.

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Some of us hood cleaners use some cool "green" stuff for grease on the roofs of restaurants. First we use _______ to soak it up, then _______ (good bacteria - the kind you put into septic tanks to clean them... and drains) to keep eating away at the stains...

I should probably delete this post too, but I'll leave it up.. hahahha. Email me if you want me to fill in the blanks, I'm not giving that secret away to just anybody. Sorry.

New Look

Registerd User
You all should check out Ant's Blog...some good info there for everyone! Ant's a modest kinda guy but I will say this.....he knows his stuff....just saying!

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Some of us hood cleaners use some cool "green" stuff for grease on the roofs of restaurants. First we use _______ to soak it up, then _______ (good bacteria - the kind you put into septic tanks to clean them... and drains) to keep eating away at the stains...

I should probably delete this post too, but I'll leave it up.. hahahha. Email me if you want me to fill in the blanks, I'm not giving that secret away to just anybody. Sorry.

Yep, We sell the BT200 to a lot of hood cleaners. Also have a product called Super Degreaser, (also GREEN) that they use for specifically cleaning vegetable oils and restaraunt greases. In fact, a lot of the "green stuff" that is out there is our bacteria, bought from us and then watered down so they can sell it cheaper. WE also have a powdered product, called Super SRV that our septic tank and RV clients use. 1 tbsp a month down the toilet and the septic tank can go 5-10 years before needing to be cleaned out.

Our Sponsors