Letter stains on stucco that wont come off

LI powerwash

Hey p/w pro's, what do you clean a stucco building with that had letters on it that have been removed but you can still see the outline of the letters.

------------------

Scott Stone

Most likely the building will have to be painted. The paint is oxidized where it has been exposed to the sun and so there is not a whole lot you can do to improve the situation.
I will admit that I am not an expert on building washes though, so there might be something that I do not know about.
Scott

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Mike Hughes

I'm not really sure, but.....if what Scott says is true, about paint being the answer, then remember, it will probably still need to be power washed first!
smile.gif

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

rvagnoni

LI,

In my experience, letter shadowing on such surfaces usually cannot be completely removed. So painting would usually be recommended to hide.

------------------
Rick - Deck Care Plus
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem wonderful at all. -- Michelangelo

Our Sponsors