Cleaner Times Magazine

Walt Edwards

Dan, I read your post earlier that refered to Cleaner Times Magazine. Where could I find out how to possibly subscribe to it. Thanks in advance, Walt

L

LightningClean

Here are the ones related to washing and detailing.

Cleaner Times www.adpub.com
I will add that this is a fantastic magizine to subscribe to. Really good info.

Car Washing & Detailing www.carwash.com
If you are thinking about adding car lot cleaning and or mobile detailing to you services, this is a great magazine to read and have.

Modern Car Care www.moderncarcare.com
Another magizine that if you are thinking about cars or detailing, this is a good one.

Masonary Construction
Concrete Producer
Concrete Construction www.worldofconcrete.com
**Now you may wonder what these will do for me? Well if you do flat work or have questions about getting oil stains out, or want to know why not to use a Turbo nozzle on brick, or what is an acceptable VOC rating for concrete sealers, what is the best method to etch concrete before painting, these are the guys to ask. In each one of these magizines is something that will help you.

If there are more that others are reading, I would like to know as these are the best ones that I have found. I think that Chris Detter should put one out on decks (as there is nothing out there right now) I also think that there should be one put out directly on Fleet washing since it is the biggest part of this profession.

My honest feeling is get info from the pros that have been in this for at least 10 years, we all will have things that we will not know even in ten years but at least by getting answers from knowledgable instructors that have the experience that you need you will learn correctly. Well I wish you all the very best this year.

Rob

Our Sponsors