Removing mud from stucco

Express clean

I have a new construction job where the mud splashed up onto stucco and stained it.It is a very red soil.I was wondering what to use to remove the stain Thanks Adam

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Did you try just using hot water?

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Express clean

Yes nothing seems to remove it.This mud seems to have a high iron content almost like rust stains.I am usually not real sucessful with regular mud either.I thought I remembered seeing something on a board about a chemical that removes these stains but maybe not. Thanks

Jim Bilyeu

Hi Guys'
Have any of you though about adding conctete and stuco sealing to your line. There's a real good product that's made just for that, it's called Evercrete. If your interested in increasing your income, get hold of Grant Loyd of Wyoming Wood Care, 1-800-828-9528. The reason I'm putting this on the post is because it is a really good product and it sounds to me like it falls right into what most of you are doing. Presure wash concrete and stoco, seal it, and the next time it needs to be cleand it won't be half as hard to do. Good add on.

Jim Bilyeu
Exterior Woodcare

Harold Brantley

The chemical I mentioned for rust and iron stains is Rust Aid. I get it at Lowe's for about $7.00 to $8.00 / gal. Just spray it on and let it work. May take 2 or 3 applications and the rust dissapears.

------------------
Baldwin Power Wash, Inc. serving the Gulf Coast between Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL.

Our Sponsors