New members we need your help.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
[hello]

Welcome to the board.

Please post here first to get a welcome from the board,we are trying to make the main forums easier in searching without having to wade though nonneccessary post.With the new introduction forum added to the board it will help you to get to know the members and them you.

Thank you for helping,we're not looking for your life story,it would be nice to know alittle about you but a name would do.

REGGIE

Justwanted To Introduce Myself

My Name Is Reggie And I'm From Nc. I Have A Mobile Detailing Business,my Wife & I Started 2 Years Ago. I Have An Enclosed Trailer That I Pull And Work Out Of. I Also Use A Hot Water Pressure Washer. I'm Looking To Expand In The Next Couple Of Months. Business Is Pretty Good For Us Now!! But There's Always Room For Improvement. I'm Ready To Take On More Fleet Accounts & Maybe Some School Bus Contracts. Now We Do Mostly Cars For Used Car Dealers, Company Cars, And Alot Of Residential Customers. Theres A Trucking Company I've Been Wanting To Work With. They Have Over 300 Tractors & Trailers Any Suggestions On How To Bid On This Job. FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I'M A TWO MAN OPERATION.

CelestialHelp

South County St Louis

Just wanting to introduce myself...with a thank you for having such a forum. I've started a business called My Celestial Helper...targeting senior citizens and their needs. Getting the thing going with power washing! I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Sincerely,
Celeste

CaroliProWash

I have to jump in and say welcome here since we're in NC and my name is Celeste also :) My information is in my signature - feel free to call or email anytime!

Celeste

PS: Larry - great thread!

Dan S

Reggie >> welcome to the PWN .as far as your question type it in "just Fleets" This is just an Introduction forum. Post away!!

Welcome Celeste To the PWN. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

furryfriendsx

learning new things...

[r2] Hi everyone. Not sure if this is how I do this, but here goes. Glad to be a part of this. I'm actually just starting a painting business and knew that powerwashing was going to save me lots of time. I'm actually looking to learn as much as I can...bidding, how to's..etc..
Hope we can chat soon!!
Robin [hand]

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Robin,

Welcome to The Power Wash Network [hello]
You have come to the right place to learn about
power washing.

The "search" feature on this site is a good tool for finding
information, as well as asking questions.

tlc

Hello everyone, My name is Travis. I am from Oklahoma and just started my PW business this month. I coach and teach so only do it part-time during the summer. Could not ask for a better place to find information about how it get started and look for to talking to everyone.

StainlessDeal

Howdy everybody, I'm new in the business this year. I used to be a trucker and got interested in this by seeing some of the more successful outfits fleetwashing at various places I unloaded or loaded. Found you by following a link posted elsewhere by Celeste form Carolina Prowash. She and her posts have never steered me wrong before. Not many people full-time in powerwashing in Nebraska where I am, so a peer group online is very important for me. I'm a one-armed -one-man-show and I'm loving this business.

tuna54

HELLO EVERYONE,
mY NAME IS TUNA AND NEW TO THIS BUSINESS AND WILLING TO TRAVEL TO DO P/W WORK.I HAVE DONE ONLY 7 DECKS SINCE STARTING OVER 1 YEAR AGO I NEED HELP ON GETTING MY BUSINESS STARTED. ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED FROM THE MEMBERS THAT KNOW.HOW DO i GET CONTRACTS.

THANKS EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT YEAR!!!!!

GiGsolyd

hi everyone, im gig. i just moved to florida a year ago and found that the pay scale is much less than im used to.a new friend wanted to start a window cleaning company and asked if i wanted to handle the power washing side of things. i decided to start my own company and thats about it. im getting ready to puchase new (or used) equipment and get the ball rolling.i found PWN on a google search so i can hear/read personal imput on techniques and equipment. im not sure on any of it. if there is anyone from florida that would like to take me "under thier wing" i would appreciate the time- thanks again for a great place to share info> ill see you in the threads [hello] [wsmile]

satman67

new to the game

hey all name is Ron from Okeechobee,fl new to the pressure cleaning business but not with dealing with customers. had satellite business over 5 yrs. interested in any websites that promote educational material to help enhance my career. or any one feeling froggy to help a newbie. have a 5 x 10 trailer, with a 3500 psi mount and a 2600 psi portable. chemical tank. 200 gal storage tank. water softener on board and getting ready to install an ro system. (streak free drying)
will be purchasing a hot water cleaner soon i think we will need it. [hello]

GHST915

New to the game

Hi everyone I'm also new to the business, I just started up here in the Tampa area and could use all the help anyone could lend me on getting going with this. I have all my equpiment, lic. and ins. So I'm covered in that department, but what I need to know is how to get out there and get noticed. I have signs on my truck, my girlfriends van and my dads truck. I put about 300 fliers out in one day and then got a call the next day from the post office, telling me I cant put them on the mail boxes. So how do you do the flier thing? Put them on the doors of the home owners? HELP.

Ross

PS. Just readaing the posts so far everyone sounds really cool on here, lots of help with the other information. [hello]

M

MURRO'S PW

HI! EVERYBODY MY NAME IS KEN. I've been in buisness now for 2 1/2yrs,I have 2 wshers 1 13hp 3800psi 3.5gpm cold HONDA pw & 1 13HP 3500PSI 3.5GPM hot HONDA pw. I also have a 300 gallon w/tank & 50 gallon chem tank + wands ect. fully insured! . Just got my M5 yesterday can't wait to try it out!!!! THANKS , KENNY MURRO

J

Josh Spoehr

May start up soon in jacksonville fl

undefined

This is my first post. I have been preparing to start a PW business for more than a year. The one thing that I think I may need is experience. I was going to live and learn, use the advise from this board and others places... Does anyone know anyone in the Jacksonville, FL area that may need some help? Did anyone here "wing it"? What were your results? I am going to school for a degree in business currently, using my vetrean benifits so I won't be hitting it full bore.

rollerboy

hello all, from gaylord MI.

My name is Jeffrey Whiting , been painting for 15 years, had a powerwasher for 7 and it has occured to me that I should be out selling my services as a power washing operatioin also !! so I am trying to figure out who and what needs to be powerwashed in northern mi,,, any ideas would be great! Thank you

M

mrmagic

Hi from the new guy!

I bought an auto detail business in February, and well it’s has not been as good as the last owner had said it was. (My bad for not looking into it deeper) but we are making it. I have an idea that fleet washing will really help bring in some big bucks. I really have enjoyed all the information in this site and now I am glad to be a member. We are located in Spokane WA. I have a mobile wash step van and we have a full service detail shop or as I like to say Auto spa. My newest Idea tell me your thoughts... and don't laugh...is to take my wash truck and add an external speaker that would play the 70's song car wash and drive up and down nieborhoods (like the icecream man) washing cars on the spot. Ok now that you’re done laughing what do you think.

Thanks the new guy
Jonathan or Mr. Magic
Owner of
Mr. magic Auto Spa

Midsouthfire

New hood cleaner

I'm new to the hood cleaning business. I've been around it for the last 10 years doing fire system maintenance and installations, just started doing cleanings myself a couple of months ago. I'm Jim from the Memphis, TN area.

Our Sponsors