New members we need your help.

CTPW

Central Texas Pressure Washing

I just wanted to echo the sentiments of so many. This board has been an invaluable source for my buddy and me as we have researched this industry. We have put together our business plan, made arrangements for insurance, decided on what equipment to begin with and had many other questions answered just by reading so much good advice from you guys. I am beginning the marketing and sales part to establish a customer base and have had very positive feedback. I believe it is due to having confidence in what we will be able to do with this business. I look forward to spending much time asking questions and sharing ideas with all of you.
May God bless you and your families.

Keith Reid
Central Texas Pressure Washing

Ken777

Hello,

My name is Ken and I am considering getting into residential and light commercial power washing. I've been thinking about it for a while and this site is great at answering many questions. Hope to learn a lot from you. [hello]

TRPRESSURE

Birmingham Alabama

T & R PRESSURE WASHING
AND RESTORATION
Timothy Hollie, OWNER

Hello my name is Tim. I'm the owner of T & R Pressure Washing and Restoration. My wife and I started our business about three years ago in Birmingham Alabama. We provide building and home washing, deck restoration and concrete cleaning, etc. We are looking forward to networking with fellow PWs to share techniques and crafts of the trade.

Last edited:

mark nickel

Hiya Folks,
I'm pretty new to this whole pressure washing thing in fact brand new!
I've just got a little portable unit for washing houses, concrete decks, etc.
I'm pleased to make your acquaintance , and humbly submit to your knowledge and experience to help guide me, after my Lords leading first of course.
Any way I just wanted to introduce myself.

GA Pro Wash

Hello everyone,

I recently found this site and have been very impressed with the information - but more importantly the willingness and spirit of each person to help, advise and give direction/input from their own experience.

Last year I sold my large print digital graphics design, print and application company. Since part of our application process was preparing the site for application it was a natural fit to begin a PW and Window Washing business. I have enjoyed the work and the customers I have worked with so far and I am looking forward to seeing the business grow.

I am not sure who maintains this sight - but thanks for all your efforts and hard work - it is a great benefit and association!

Richard
Georgia Pro Wash

Scott Y.

Hello, My name is Scott Yarbrough and I am a Paramedic in South Georgia. I am starting a small pressure washing company to make some money on my days off. Scott Karvonen led me to this site to help me in my quest for pressure washing knowledge. So thanks in advance to all for sharing as Scott and others have. Thanks again, Scott Y.

B

bugman

Hello All

Just a quick hello to all on here. I own a pest control company in West Chester, PA and looking to add some pressure washing services (decks, houses, concrete walks) to my services (plus a good excuse to buy a new pressure washer lol)

V I P

Hello everyone!! This is a great site you have here. Since we are new to the pressure washing business, we have found this site to be full of helpful information. Keep up the good work.

anthony reyes

reyco PW

Hey everyone
My name is Anthony and Im about to get deeper into the business. I am a senior in college and I have been doing powerwashing during the summer for 3 years. Now that Im about to graduate and am getting everything set up to get into powerwashing full time after school and see how it goes. Thanks for all the good info everyone posts here and helping me get all the good inside info.

floyd

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,
My name is Keith Floyd.I just started a new business:"Southern Express" Power Washing.I am located in Palm Coast, Florida.I am employed full time with "The Ginn Company".Golf coarse development.I am starting out part-time with my power washing."weekends & evenings"

I am a new member here.I would just like to say "GREAT JOB" everyone on the site.It is nice to see friendly people and people who actually care about others. tyvm

Joe Burke

New Orleans needs some big PW's

[help] Hello,I am a dis-placed woodworker/sales rep who would like to re-turn to my beloved city of New Orleans and help clean her up.I just came back from there and everything and I mean everything needs cleaning.I am very handy with a wand but don't know much/any about equipment or special chemicials to clean mold and other.I'm sure I'm not the only one looking to make a go down there but if anyone could share with me how I might get started and what kind of investment would be needed I'd be greatly appreciated.I plan on making money but mostly to do good and help my neighbors and fellow new orleanians clean up the big easy. Thanks Joe Burke

Last edited:

ron yocum

my name is ronnie and i am from north carolina. i have been styding this board for the past 8 months and have learned a great deal.it is very educational. i used to wash houses years ago when i was a painter but have decided to get more involved in pressure washing and wood restoration. i just went to the roundtable in burlington and it was fantastic. i appreciate the way everybody tries to help each other on these forums. Thank you and have a Blessed day

Ray C

Hey Ladies and Gents,
My name is Ray and the owner of GK Pressure Cleaning Inc. We are located in Delray Beach, Florida. Been in the biz since 1992 and still surviving. It's nice to see that everyone shares info and weird to here some people say they have no competitors. Your lucky. We here have atleast a couple of guys everyday, if not more, that buy a machine and in business without proper knowledge and low balling jobs real bad. The mold here grows like grass and there is lots of work cause of the millions of homes being built. The cost of living is getting insane but the sunshine is nice. (except when on a roof in the summer ) :burn: Hope to be able to help but usually we are quiet with things that benifit us, cause of the amount of pressure cleaners that we have here. Their everywhere. Anyway I am glad to see ya'll working for yourself. There is a great feeling in working when you want, fishing when you need to, and paying your bills and still having money to play !!!!!!!! I'm working on a Web page and hope it helps. Thanks for all of your time and info! Ray C. [hello]

Newsteamer

Hi Mark- New member needs info

undefinedundefinedundefined
Hi Mark,

I have purchased an older steam cleaner made by the American Kleaner company, which was founded in 1934 The model I have is an American Kleaner Hornet 2000, on a small trailer, kerosene powered with a 110v electric motor.
I have been looking everywhere to find information on it, or on steam cleaners in general, especially safety procedures and tips for mainbtenance. This steam cleaner has a Cat pump , a friend thinks it's a 280-type. Plundefined plus it comes with a soap tank as well.
I am having a local shop in Michigan go over it to ensure it is safe. I did not see a pressure relief valve on it anywhere. I built a lot of air compressor unitsa in the past and pressure relief is something you always watch.

My e-mail address is: cw4dtu@wideopenwest.com, and anyone who has any suggestions or copies of a manual would be welcomne.

I don't expect anything for free, and would be glad to pay for Xerox copies. I called American Kleaner, which is now owned by Karcher, but the are not able to give me any support when I asked to buy manuals, Xerox pages, specs, etc.

This machine was previously used by a company in Wisconsin to steam clean VW engines, and I will be using it for other similar work. I am also interested in general tips on maintenance and safety, and any publications along those lines.

Thanks,
Darryl Urcheck

aka Newsteamer

Andre

Hi everybody, my name is Andre and I started my business over a year ago. I live in Memphis TN. I have a few contracts but always looking for more

Hey Andre'

Welcome to Power washing! If your looking for contacts, your in luck this BBS is a great resource for your questions when you have them. Also in April, the PWNA will be having it's annual convention in your backyard in Memphis TN!
www.pwna.org

Our Sponsors