Homemade High reach wand

countryboync

I got into a pretty good pickel the other day. I took on a job that envolved a fairly tall house. I forget that someone had borrowed my high reach wand. That was a problem could not get in touch with the guy. My gears started turning I thought why not go to the hardwear store and get a 10 foot section of quater inch pipe threaded on both ends. I went and picked it up taped the ends up screwed it all toghter used a soap tip when I needed soap It worked perfect. It cost about ten bucks. I guess I might be a redneck. Talk at you later.

------------------

Ken @ Pro-Coat

Hey Country Boy,
" Necessity is the Mother of Invention". Whether your a "country bumpkin" or a "city slicker".
Good thinkin, and it got you out of a jam.
I keep several lengths of 1/4" threaded aluminum pipe with snap connects on the truck & trailer, just for that reason. You never what may work.

------------------

H

Hotwaterwizard

I made one with a 20 foot pipe and it was real hard to handle. I used it with a pit sucker attachment. Drained out a sump real good.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

[This message has been edited by Hot Water Wizard (edited September 02, 2000).]

Washaroo

DON'T forget the Duct Tape...............

------------------
Blake Keirstead
Washaroo Clean Services
Service South Eastern New Brunswick.....

G

Glenn

Cootgoogamooga! Thats what we call redneck engineering...Hehehehe
Great minds at work in the South.
Glenn

------------------
"Hmmm, If everyone has a photographic memory... mine must be out of film."

Our Sponsors