2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Have you checked out the 2007 Tundra yet?

07tundra0411.jpg

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/minisite/tundraexperience/#

Now that is a Real Truck! [hello]

Attachments

• tundraCrewMax_thumb.jpg
    tundraCrewMax_thumb.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 115

Scott Stone

I can't justify the price, a fully loaded Toyota, and a fully loaded SUper Duty with diesel, are very nearly the same price. Not worth it to me.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
What I have seen over the last few years the price my be justified when you see the super duty setting with weeds growing up around it while the toyato keeps going and going.I'm a chevy guy with pride which I'm too american made.

5 Star Johnny

I sold Fords for years (in a past life), and was exposed to all the other models in that time. I own six Fords, and personally, wouldn't own another truck that's intended for truck type work & hauling. There are other personal vehicles I would look at though!

Don't know enough about how they've beefed up the Toyota trucks to do truck work, so can't debate intelligently about them. I do know, however, that Toyota vehicles in general hold ungodly trade values. It always amazed me how much the black book was on Toyotas.

All in all, if my truck has to haul heavy and do truck work, it's a Ford ALL DAY LONG.

Scott Stone

Oh larry is just a redneck that likes to bag on Fords. He only drives his chevys every other Thursday for 20 miles. Doesn't know what it is like to buy a new truck and have 45K on it a year later. The only Fords I have had a problem with had over 300,000 miles, and then it was usually suspension stuff. I don't even have problems with trannys, even as much as I tow trailers. I just make sure that they get run good and hard and then make sure fluids are changed.

Larry L.

Doesn't know what it is like to buy a new truck and have 45K on it a year later.

hehe yeah and I hope I never find out,its hard enough trying to drive the 4 chevys and 2 fords by myself,I'll never wear them out.The old 91 work truck keeps on going even tho it has one headlight out no brake lights no heater or AC plus paint faking off the hood.
My son just bought a new super duty ford and I ask him if he needed me to take him to the doctor to see if he had pills to over come the ford fever.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
I decided to get another Tundra, I sold my 2005
Tundra and just picked up an 2007 Crewmax, I test
drove the Dodge Hemi, Chevy & Ford as well as the
Titan.

My conclusion: Toyota Tundra Crewmax. [hello]
spaceball.gif

Attachments

• crewmax.jpg
    crewmax.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 91

Larry L.

Think you will be pleased with the choice toy Mark.

Scott one of these days they are going to let us take smark pills too like the western states.But not untill they get all the side e e e eff'axs worked out,you know the one were it makes you look beady eyed.

Dan S

Personally I think for me to own a new one again and have that kinda payment is foolish... all of my rides are paid for..... and no they are not junk . but thank God i dont have a payment...............I guess If ya gots the money to burn and need that right off it is alright......... I would rather keep my $$ and buy some more land !!

Other then that............ I own 4 Fords ....... one chevy............. and one almost completed Studebaker !! ......... NO PAYMENTS !!

Larry L.

NO PAYMENTS !!

I hope the smart pills never make it to the eastern states,altho the western states may be paying cash and no payments either.:)

yeah man no payments,from now on if I want a new one I'll just redo one of the old ones.

newbie pete

Hey I'm actually lookin to buy a truck in the range of $3000-$5000. Any advice on which Make to buy. At that price it'll probably be around a 1999 or 2000. I heard dodges have tranny problems and the toyotas seem to be too expensive for a decent truck. It'll be between a dodge, chevy or ford. Any suggestions?

jetstream1

When I was looking for a truck a few months ago I had the xyz plan at ford and the lowest they would go was 27,000 for F150 5.3 dodge was the cheaper of the makes chev was way of on price titan had no pulling And my 07 Tundra was out the door 25,500 by far a great truck.So all and all you have to look do home work and work the dealers don't let work you
cause you can leave the dealer ship walking funny[spin][spin][spin]

Scrappy

BUY AMERICAN . . . I JUST LEARNED IN ECONOMICS CLASS TODAY THAT TOYOTA HAS MOVED TO THE NUMBER ONE SPOT. . .the proffesor said 70% of businesses in america have some type of dealings with the auto industry . . . US dollars going over seas is not a good thing . . . i'm far from patriotic but i think we need to do something . . .a foreign make should not be at the number one spot . . . henry frod is prolly rolling over in his grave

jetstream1

BUY AMERICAN . . . I JUST LEARNED IN ECONOMICS CLASS TODAY THAT TOYOTA HAS MOVED TO THE NUMBER ONE SPOT. . .the proffesor said 70% of businesses in america have some type of dealings with the auto industry . . . US dollars going over seas is not a good thing . . . i'm far from patriotic but i think we need to do something . . .a foreign make should not be at the number one spot . . . henry frod is prolly rolling over in his grave

I hate to say it but my truck was made in the great state of TX
Toyota has almost moved to #1 Gm is first so far Ford Chev Just have such a high mark up
I got the toy for 22,000 5 k less then ford or any other truck out
and down the road witch truck will be worth more in the long run ...yep sad to say My toy

Scrappy

I hate to say it but my truck was made in the great state of TX
Toyota has almost moved to #1 Gm is first so far Ford Chev Just have such a high mark up
I got the toy for 22,000 5 k less then ford or any other truck out
and down the road witch truck will be worth more in the long run ...yep sad to say My toy

"DETROIT -- General Motors had a solid year in 2007, with global sales up 1.9 percent from 2006. But it is now the world's second-largest automaker.

GM slipped well behind Toyota Motor Corp. in global sales. GM sold 8,885,599 total vehicles in 2007, while Toyota says it sold an estimated 9,370,000. Toyota will issue an official total in about a month.

It was widely reported this week that the two automakers finished in a dead heat for the No. 1 spot. Here is why: GM includes in its total 516,435 vehicles of the Wuling brand in China.

But GM owns only 34 percent of the Chinese company that produces Wuling vehicles, SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co.

Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp., a major automaker in China, owns 50.1 percent of SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co."
from autonews.com

so toyota has already topped it and that yoda of yours won't be anything if the economy breaks down do to too many dollars going to over seas businesses and yes yours might have been made in tx and the camry driving down the interstate might have came from georgetown ky but when its all said and done the money isn't staying here . . . its going to japan or china . . .

sorry but not gonna be responsible for that i think we need to march up to detroit go up to the top marketing floor and walk in and ask the ford marketing "experts" if they know they are number 3 and if they even care . . .they don't care . . .there job is secure so why should they i think that BS

something needs to be done and done fast . . . I'm not worried about all the recesion hoop la they are throwing around but i really do think our dependency on imports will be our down fall so we need to change that! who give two cents and a you know what if an over seas company goes out of business . . .do you realize that for every ten gallons of gas you buy only one of those comes from the us . . .thats some $hit right there

i dunno what we need to do but the Auto makers need to think of something fast!!!

jetstream1

Just look @ WELL for one lets just say HSBC bank tell me what it stands for ill give you a hint
over seas
And what about CITI BANK OH THATS RIGHT CHINA ...
BRO I TO THINK WE NEED TO TAKE THINGS A DIFF WAY
EVERY THING IS MADE IN CHINA CHINA CAUSE THE AMERICANS WANT CHEAPER THINGS
ME I RATHER PAY MORE FOR A AMERICAN MADE BRING IT HOME..LIKE THE PATS SORRY SCRAPPY I HAD TO SAY IT

Scrappy

oh god here we go i knew it was gonna lead to football lol well i guess big manning couldn't get it done so now lil manning's gonna have to do it lol

that would be great

Mike Gwas

I owned 6 Ford diesels....... Had many problems with the last 6.0 version. I decided to switch to Chevy. NICE TRUCK, GREAT TOWING POWER........ However it has been in the shop already with less than 3000k, uh oh.................. And as far as paying cash, well if the Big 3 are willing to give me there money @ 0 % on a much depreciated item then paying cash is not a good business move (remember you can deduct 100% of the price year one). After purchasing a new vehicle go to the bank and with draw a few grand in $100's , place them on the dash board, get the vehicle up to 70 mph and open all the windows. After about a mile or so look on the dash board and say "This truck is now paid for"...........

Hottt Blaster

Hmm Not 1 dodge person out there? Guess you toy lovers out there never worked a union job in the past LOL (just kidding) We have a 2007 ram multi-displacement we love it good power with the hemi and great gas mileage

Our Sponsors