Matt Bryon

MBryan

I could swear I already replied to this, I must be getting senile :rolleyes:

The setup is a Mean foamer five which you can get from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX at Alkafoam and Foam Booster from Morgan Gallacher at www.customchem.com, and a minimum 6 cfm @ 40psi compressor. There is also a lot of posts on this at PWI in the exhaust cleaners section. Larry at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is digging in to this feild quite a bit and I am sure he knows more than I do about it now. Scott at Morgan Gallacher is very knowledgeable about foaming agents, surfactants et al. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

talie30

quick question

I am told that cleaning chinese restaruants is hard because of the grease build up, its really gummy and so forth. So my question to you would be this: after reveiwing your video, would it be safe to say that the foam you used in the video would work wonders on the chinese restaruants? How long did you have to wait after putting the foam on? and when I contact customchem is there anything special i need to ask for as far as recieving the chemicals to create the foam as seen in you video?

I will be starting my biz in the next few months and am just trying to get things all set up.

thanks
talie

MBryan

You still have to scrape the chinese stuff but the foam wil knock it out after that. Let it sit as long as you want, it varies depending on how bad the job is. We have let it sit as long as an hour and it seemed to still be working. Ask for Alkafoam and Foam Booster when you contact Morgan Gallacher, those are the two products we use to foam.

that video was killer and that foam looked great!! i already called gallacher hopeing to purchase some of that stuff. it would make my job a whole lot easier, thanks a bunch Mbryan.

dodsonish

Super Doug from Zep is a decent foamer as well.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJbeIVjqS9Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJbeIVjqS9Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Our Sponsors