Water guides


New Member
When washing down a shopfront, concrete area, or similar , what do you use to guide the water to a drain or to the gutter. I have seen in pictures guides that look like a long snake type of thing but I dont know what theyre made of or where to get them.

Can you give me advice on this. thansk Walldog.


Moderator / Sponsor
In California, and many other states in the US
you can not allow wash water to run down the
gutter, or to the storm drain.

Different methods to capture that water are:

Inflatable Booms.
Vacuum recovery etc. :cool:

Doug T

New Member
To control where the water flows a cheap and easy way is to use vinyl discharge hose that you should be able to get from any swimming pool supply company. Another is to use fire hose if you can get it used at an economic price.

Our Sponsors